A fabulous Mustard Vinaigrette—delicious enough for even me, a salad ‘hater’ to agree to eat a salad! This recipe was adapted (tripled) from David Tanis’ Frisee aux Lardons recipe, which appeared in the New York Times. Make a batch and store in a capped cruet in the refrigerator for multiple salad meals.
- 2 tablespoons Dijon Mustard
- 6 tablespoons Sherry Vinegar
- 2 cloves finely grated garlic
- 9 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Whisk together mustard, vinegar and garlic.
- Whisk in olive oil.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour into glass cruet (or any container with a cap), cover, and store in refrigerator.